|THE PURPOSE OF LIFE IS LIFE ALONE.
FULFILLMENT IS IN EXPERIENCING ALL ITS DIMENSIONS. –Sadhguru
|IF YOUR HUMANITY IS ON , YOU WILL GIVE WHERE YOU FEEL IT IS NEEDED.
I WOULD NOT EVEN CALL IT GIVING – SHARING IS VERY NATURAL FOR A HUMAN BEING.
|NOBODY GETS ANYWHERE JUST BECAUSE THEY DESIRE IT.
PEOPLE GET SOMEWHERE BECAUSE THEY ACQUIRE THE NECESSARY CAPABILITIES.
BE GENEROUS – Generous means to help others long before and after you need their help.
BE EXPERT – Expert means to be very competent in one or more areas that others value. It also means that whenever you take on a new task, you do your best.
BE TRUSTWORTHY – Trustworthy means to take ownership of your words and actions, and recognize that you live in a world in which they will increasingly be recorded, remembered, analyzed, and replayed.
BE CLEAR – Clear means to know what you want and to be able to communicate it effectively.
BE OPEN-MINDED – Open-minded means no matter how expert or successful you become, never stop listening and learning.
BE ADAPTABLE – Adaptable means to keep your options open, so that when the world surprises you, it wont be that surprising.
BE PERSISTENT – Persistent means to keep trying, even when times are tough and you are tempted to quit.
BE PRESENT – Present means that although you should learn from the past and be prepared for the future, you should pay close attention to the present moment as it unfolds – otherwise, you will miss a great deal.
- Diagnostic SQL Queries
- K-12 Industry Links
- K-12 News
- SQL Errors and Solutions
- SQL Queries
- AWS Data Pipeline
- AWS Regions and Availability Zones
- SQL Server Optimizations for High Concurrency
- Looking Back at 2016 !!
- Restrict S3 bucket Access to VPC
- ScriptOut Change Tracking Tables
- How to become DBA favorite Developer
- Database Development Standards
- Petition to Support H.R.213
- AWS SLA Summary
- AWS RDS First Touch Penalty
- Useful Free Tools and Books
- AWS RDS API Reference
- Remote Host Identification SSH Error
- AWS SQL Server RDS Native Backup Restore
- Dynamic SQL Search Stored Procedure
- Caching SQL Server Tables After Restart
- Dynamically Restore SQL Server Database from Backup
- Launching AWS SQL Server RDS
- Change SQL Server Authentication login password
- SQL Server Recursion / CTE
- AWS RDS vs Azure vs Managed Services for SQL Server
- SQL Server – Set Max Memory
- SQL Server Internal Versions
- Remove Procedure Cache and Reset Wait Stats
- Common Sense RDBMS Patterns
- LAMP Stack Setup on El Capitan
- Multi-Tenant Configurations
- Configurations : Web Config or Database?
- SQL Server System Info